We are delighted to be able to share a flavour of over 1500 hours of training in less than 3 minutes! Please enjoy finding out more about this collaboration between Exeter and Heart of Devon Employment and Skills Board and Purple Cloud Consultancy following our successful bid for European funding. Just click the link:
81 tourism and hospitality organisations from Exeter and beyond took the opportunity to prepare to give a world-class welcome to the expected 165,000 RWC 2015 visitors by participating in a fabulous free day of training.
216 delegates enrolled on 16 courses held at Sandy Park to help their help businesses:
- Maximise the opportunities for rugby-related business
- Understand how to manage super-happy or unhappy rugby supporters
- Promote places to visit in the area
- Gain a competitive edge
Each delegate received:
- A mini-tour of Sandy Park
- A special Visit Exeter guide, a Host City pin badge and a certificate
- The option of taking a free City & Guilds Level 2 qualification at the end of the day.
By all accounts RWC 2015 visitors from home and abroad have enjoyed their stays!